Thursday, July 9, 2009

Herbal Remedies For High Blood Pressure- Java Tea

High blood pressure (HBP) is a serious condition that can lead to coronary heart disease, heart failure,stroke,kidney failure, and other health problems. "Blood pressure" is the force of blood pushing against the walls of the arteries as the heart pumps out blood. If this pressure rises and stays high over time, it can damage the body in many ways.

About 1 in 3 adults in the United States has HBP. HBP itself usually has no symptoms. You can have it for years without knowing it. During this time, though, it can damage the heart, blood vessels, kidneys, and other parts of your body.

This is why knowing your blood pressure numbers is important, even when you're feeling fine. If your blood pressure is normal, you can work with your health care team to keep it that way. If your blood pressure is too high, you need treatment to prevent damage to your body's organs.

Java Tea a herbal remedies that have been used traditional to cure high blood pressure in Asia.Java Tea has long been used in traditional medicine in South East Asia.

It is believed to have antiallergic, antihypertensive, antiinflammatory and diuretic properties. It is used as a remedy for arteriosclerosis (capillary and circulatory disorders), kidney stones and nephritis. It is also used traditonally for treating gout, diabetes and rheumatism. The leaves are also used as a diuretic and for treating catarrh of the bladder. A decoction prepared from the plant is used to eliminate stones in the bladder.

Java Tea (Orthosiphon Stamineus) is a medicinal herb trusted for many centuries for treating ailments of the kidney, bladder stone, urinary tract infection, liver and bladder problems, diabetes, rheumatism and gout. It is also used to reduce cholesterol and blood pressure.

Java Tea has a mild diuretic action, useful for flushing the kidneys and urinary tract. It also relieves spasms of the smooth muscle in the walls of the internal organs, making it valuable for gallbladder problems. Researchers have found it to be mildly antiseptic as well.

Java Tea began to interest researchers as early as the beginning of the 20th century when this plant was introduced to Europe where it became a popular herbal tea.

Scientific research on Java Tea has begun since 1970 (Van der Venn: Pharmaceutisch Weekblad), (Schmidt and Bos, Walter de Gruyter & Co., Berlin/New York: Volatile of Orthosiphon Stamineus Benth, Progress in Essential Oil Research), (Massuda T: A Highly Oxygenerated Diterpene From Orthosiphon Stamineus, Tetrahedron Letter).

In Malaysia, research institutes such as the Institute of Medical Research and the Kuala Lumpur Hospital of the Malaysian Health Ministry are participating actively in conducting clinical study to prove the efficacy of Java Tea in treating kidney stone disease. The School of Pharmaceutical Sciences,Universiti Sains Malaysia contributes to the scientific research and development of Java Tea by conducting the extraction, quality control, standardization, pharmacological and formulation research.

In Japan, in a study on the antihypertensive substance in the leaves of Java Tea by the Faculty of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Fukuyama University, exhibited a continuous decrease in systolic blood pressure, a decrease in cardiac output and diuretic action in conscious stroke-prone hypertensive rats.

In Indonesia, the National Cardiovascular Center, has conducted a clinical observation on the effectiveness of the consumption of Java Tea traditional medicine by the wide population in treating hypertension.

9 comments:

  1. HOW I GOT CURED FROM CANCER I was diagnosed of cancer and i have tried all I can to get cured, but none of them work, until I saw a post in a health forum about a herbalist man who prepare hebal medications to cure all kind of diseases including cancer, at first I doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when I contacted this Dr Odion and he prepared a cancer herbal cure and sent it to me via UPS delivery company service, when I received this herbal medicine, he directed me on how to take the medicine, after taking it the way he instructed me to, l was totally cured of the deadly disease called cancer, all thanks to Dr Odion you can email drodionherbalhome12@gmial.com or WhatsApp him now +2349019421176
    [this great herbal doctor CAN ALSO CURE SICKNESS LIKE
    HIV / AIDS
    DIABETES
    EPILEPSY
    HSV
    HPV
    Herpes
    HEPATITIS
    LOVE SPELL
    SICKLE AND ANEMIA .. ETC

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELLO READERS, Life is always beautiful when you have good health. For almost a year i had Hpv and I was lonely and sad luckily I was directed to a very kind and Great man called Dr.Ovie the king of natural roots and herbs who helped me to cure my Hpv with his natural herbs and today I am free from Hpv and very healthy after taking his herbs for three weeks i was totally cure by Dr.Ovie natural herbs, His herbal medicine has no side effect thank you so much Dr.Ovie contact Dr Ovie For any type of sickness diseases, virus or infections on Email: Ovie.miraclemedicine1@gmail.com
    ovie.miraclemedicine1@yahoo.com call or whats-app Dr on +2349056393169 website https://oviemiraclemedicin.wixsite.com/mysite

    Good luck from

    Clover Wright.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really happy that i have been cured from (HERPES) HSV1&2 DISEASE with the herbal medicine of DR. Ehimare have been suffering from this disease for a long time now without solution until i came across the email of this doctor who have cure so many people with his herbal medicine, i also choose to give him a chance to help me, he told me what to do and i kindly did it, and he gave me his herbal medicine and direct me on how to use it, i also follow his instructions for use and he ask me to go for a check up after 3 months which i did, to my greatest surprise my result came out as negative, i am really happy that there is someone like this doctor who is ready to help anytime any day. To all the readers and viewers that is doubting this testimony stop doubting it and contact this doctor if you have any disease and see if he will not actually help you. I know that there are some people out there who are really suffering and hurting their family just because of these diseases. you can get to him through email: drehimare3@gmail.com or WhatsApp him + 1 (267) 691-1087

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never believed that their could be any complete cure for Herpes 2, Mrs JANE introduce me to DR.ehiaguna a herbal doctor, who brought him back to life again. so i had to try it too and you can,t believe that in just two weeks i started using the herbal medicine he sent to me i was perfectly ok and . Right now i can tell you that few months now i have not had any symptoms of Herpes and i have just went for text last week and the doctor confirmed that there is no trace of any Herpes in my body system. Glory be to God for leading me to this genuine DR.ehiaguna I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that their is no cure for HSV that is Not true ,just contact him and get cure from DR.ehiaguna via his Email drehiaguna@gmail.com and you will be free and free forever, Try it and you will not regret it because it truly works. One thing i have come to realize is that you never know how true it is until you try...email him drehiaguna@gmail.com.. OR WhatsApp +2348073908953 THIS IS THE TYPE OF HERBAL MEDICATION HE HAVE
    1 Cancer 2 Hiv 3 Low sperm count 4 Barrenness 5 Hvp 6 Herpes 7 Genital Wart 8 Rare disease 9 Hepatitis 10 Syphilis 11 Diabetes
    God bless you sir for your good work that you done.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never believed that their could be any complete cure for Herpes 2, Mrs JANE introduce me to DR.ehiaguna a herbal doctor, who brought him back to life again. so i had to try it too and you can,t believe that in just two weeks i started using the herbal medicine he sent to me i was perfectly ok and . Right now i can tell you that few months now i have not had any symptoms of Herpes and i have just went for text last week and the doctor confirmed that there is no trace of any Herpes in my body system. Glory be to God for leading me to this genuine DR.ehiaguna I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that their is no cure for HSV that is Not true ,just contact him and get cure from DR.ehiaguna via his Email drehiaguna@gmail.com and you will be free and free forever, Try it and you will not regret it because it truly works. One thing i have come to realize is that you never know how true it is until you try...email him drehiaguna@gmail.com.. OR WhatsApp +2348073908953 THIS IS THE TYPE OF HERBAL MEDICATION HE HAVE
    1 Cancer 2 Hiv 3 Low sperm count 4 Barrenness 5 Hvp 6 Herpes 7 Genital Wart 8 Rare disease 9 Hepatitis 10 Syphilis 11 Diabetes
    God bless you sir for your good work that you done.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’d recommend using Dr. Utu Herbal Cure topically for instant pain and itch relief as well as accelerated healing of lesions and permanently stopping herpes virus outbreaks. I have tried just about everything from acyclovir suppressive therapy to different natural oils, extracts, and other natural methods, some of which are EXTREMELY painful and exacerbate the problem (i.e. apple cider vinegar!). While vitamin E oil and suppressive therapies worked well for me, when I became pregnant I went back to trying to find a herbal cure. I was using vitamin E oil topically for a while but it was thin and difficult to use and only seemed to prevent further outbreaks rather than getting rid of it. I contacted Dr. Utu Herbal Cure through my friend. To my surprise, I could tell my outbreak was starting to heal within only a few hours! No more itching and pain! Dr. Utu Herbal Cure that I used was liquid herbs in bottles, so it was very easy to use. It simply whiffs, but it works so I don’t care! The best part of my testimony was that I successfully delivered a herpes-free beautiful daughter without further medications. Anyone who has tried Dr. Utu Herbal Cure knows just how quickly those treatments can add up.
    Anyone can reach Dr. Utu through
    drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
    +2349072733661.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Natural cures for herpes have been in existence before the first Olympian threw a disc or ran a race. Modern Medicine came in like a conquering hero and all the old remedies were soon forgotten and swept under the rug. It wasn't until someone investigated all the possibilities and combinations of ancient remedies that many of the natural cures became popular.I am Joseph Luis, I was herpes patient for two year and have taken different prescription of drugs or medicine but there was no cure i became very sick and frustrated also, Until my friend saw and read a testimony of a lady on this blog on who was cured of herpes infection by Dr Edidia With his herbal remedies cure, We contacted him through his email, dredidiaherbalhome@gmail.com He replied to us and told us what to do, He prepared the herbal medicine and sent it to me through Fedex courier services, and instructed me how I will be taking it. My great surprise is that in 2 weeks my herpes get cure totally. Brother and sister Dr Edidia herbal remedies cure is very powerful. I have to testify to him here so that everyone can get the information here.Dr Edidia also cure diseases like,. DIABETES,ALS,HIV~AIDS,CANCER, FIBROID,HERPES ,HEPATITIS..In case you are there and you need his help please contact his email, dredidiaherbalhome@gmail.com or WhatApp HIM ON +2349126592869.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A VERY SHORT STORY HOW I GOT CURED FROM HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS (HSV2)
    Herpes simplex virus is said to have no cure, just as i was told by my family doctor that herpes can not be cured but can be controlled, Although i was a very stubborn person i never believed in what my doctor told me about herpes having no cure Am a very honest person who believe in nature and i also believed that there could be cure somewhere in the world, I kept my faith so strong and kept on doing my research till i finally came across Dr. Aza Blessed from west Africa He is one of the oldest herbalist after Dr. Sebi and total am a living testimony to his herbal cure to herpes, i became herpes Negative on the 17/05/2021 after using the herbal medication DR. Aza BLESSED mailed to me along with the prescriptions and today its been 2 years and herpes is not traceable in my body system, All thanks To Dr. Aza BLESSED For More Info on how to get cured Contact DR . Aza now on EMAIL : (drazaherbalcenter@gmail.com ) Or CALL/WHATS APP (+1(315) 795 1518 ) or his website:www.drazaherbalcenter.com ..

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought the physicians says there is no cure for HSV 2!!! I am telling you today that DR.UMA cure HSV 2 with his herbal medicine and once you get cured you are cured forever it is never reversible, I have been suffering for this deadly disease called h HSV 2 for more than a 2years and lost all hope because my doctor says there is no cure for HSV 2. Brethren I saw a testimony on the internet on how DR.UMA cure HSV, Hapatitis etc with his herbal medication and an email and watsapp to contact him was also displayed, I thought this was joke but I decided to contact him and he replied telling me not to worry that my problem is over . DR.UMA sent me a herbal medication to drink for one month but only 2weeks I feel strange and I went to my doctor and he confirmed me negative. He can help you too. Contact him via email...dr.umaherbalcenter@gmail.com WhatsApp +2347035619585. He is capable of curing AUTISM, HERPES, HPV, HSV1&2, HEPATITIS A B C, and DIABETES.

    ReplyDelete